Tweet

Pages

Mud

I KNOW.

I have been so slow in updating and in fact I nearly forgot about my blog already. I lazy to organize my photos and stuff coz..coz...I've been occupied in this new game. Believe it or not but I'm so occupied I don't even login to FB at all. Maybe just for 5 secs to wish ppl happy birthday and that's all.

Sigh.

I've lectured the boy so much and gave him angry faces including slamming the door and angrily turning off his monitor because he's always playing this game and every time I wanted to go for food he'd say "give me 5 minutes. I need to finish this quest". I don't understand how someone can be so occupied until the point that he just spent all his available time mudding. 1st thing when he wakes up in the morning, every second he get from office break, and late until 4 in the morning just because it's double experience point.




Abrupt end of this post because it's time for me to quest. I already have 90 quests and if I get up to 100 I'll get 1 Trivia Pt and then I can buy my full set of shield.

Ok so bye.

9 comments:

OMG! I cant believe u're also playing MUD~
That thing is very addicting and a few of my friends does not eat and sleep the only thing they do is MUD~

Oops... was it a bad idea telling you the proxy settings? :P

Jes: OMG JES U KNOW MUD??? None of them know lol ya lor i can understand your friends coz i'm like that too now =(

Martian: hey zmud expiring in 26 days pls help me!!!

i cannot understand ur post, what is MUD??...:(

Zong: it's some sort like a RPG game. http://www.aardwolf.com/. i just downloaded the exe client and then login to the game server and start questing, killing monster and level up. it did kill a lot of my time and kept me occupied. made me do a lot less unnecessary thinking too =)

U log in FB because of me ah? =P

interesting... i need something to kill my time. :)

Cath: NOW U KNOW HOW IMPORTANT U R. lol really wan wor i login, see who birthday, greet, then logout.

ZongLi: yes!

Zongli:
This is something that once u start u cannot stop... :P

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More