Tweet

Pages

An Absolutely Nothing Weekend.

Weekend was spent doing......ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! *jumps around in joy* I was supposed to be in KL for 2 weddings but because my mum is in Singapore so I just waste my KL tickets to stay around and teman her.

I haven't spent my weekends sleeping in and doing nothing for a long long time. Much needed rest. Brother and family went to KK since Thursday and I get to DRIVE TO WORK. I get to wake up an hour later but still reached office a tad bit too early..*sigh..pure heaven. Friday night I drove home and picked up my mum and went to the famous Roti Prata in Jalan Kayu, claimed by many to be the best Roti Prata in Singapore. Well, okay lah since I dont get to eat Kayu in Penang now I get to eat Roti Prata in Jalan Kayu okay also what. (Roti Canai in Singapore is called Roti Prata. Don't come here and order Roti Canai else people will look at you like you're some alien or something like that)

SATURDAY SLEPT IN WHOLE DAY. End of story.

Sunday woke up around 10am, got changed and went to Hougang Mall for a good hour of mani pampering, then picked up Indonesia tickets for next weekend. Got home around 3+ and picked up my brother at 5+. There ends my 4 days of car luxury. Sigh. Life sucks without car!



I have no idea where to get a good decent birthday cake so simply bought one Chocolate sponge cake with chocolate chunks on the outside for my sister in law's birthday!

1 comments:

Good Chocolate cheese brownies : Baker's Story Bishan

Good decent Choco cake: Rive Gauche - Suntec

:)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More