Tweet

Pages

Roller Coastered Back to KL.

Another long weekend literally just flew passed.

Not that long for us because just 1 day holiday on Fri for us compared to 2 days for my Malaysian friends. Jealous giler babi.

We reached Penang on Friday evening, checked in, brought the boy for a hair cut and then met up with Shu, YYY and LSP for dinner in Newlane ( I couldn't recall the name and I told the boy I want to eat at the hawker near the hotel wtf ). Pey couldn't make it because she's already in Batu Ferringhi Jes's place and HY had dinner plans with his high school friends already. I was supposed to meet them in Kayu at 4pm but tak jadi coz Kayu is not open! The waiters are off for Raya wtf plus 4pm too rush for me too. So yah, fuck, no Kayu.

This time I stayed in Eastin Hotel for RM440/2 nights. Pretty reasonable price. The room is not too big but has everything I need except for robe. Parking is free and we didn't opt for rooms with breakfast because we planned to go opposite Hospital Pantai for my favorite Nasi Lemak but fuck la it's torn down to build new apartment! Hello ARE THEY CRAZY HOW CAN THEY TEAR DOWN ONE OF THE BEST NASI LEMAK IN PENANG WTF.

Anyway we didn't have time at all lah Saturday whole day spent busying around at Jes's wedding. Absolutely beautiful wedding so I'll dedicate 1 whole post to it later.

Sunday morning we woke up, went to Kim Gary haha yah stupid right. Of all things I had to eat Kim Gary.

The drive back to KL is horrible. We didn't expect the jam to be THAT bad! The boy had a plane to catch to Germany at 8pm and he needed to check in 2 hours before so we had to be at the airport at 6pm. He didn't have his luggage or passport so he drove in the emergency lane ALL THE WAY AT 160KM/H AND STILL IT TOOK US 7 HOURS from Penang to KL.

We reached KLIA at 7pm. He called his sister earlier to bring him his passport and meet him at the airport and rushed in to check in. Luckily they still allow him to do so! So the boy had to fly to Germany without proper luggage, no travel adapter, no proper clothes, no proper jacket, no lip gloss, no lotion considering it's 15'C there now. He only went with a couple of Ts and a passport

=( sakitnya hati aku.

He didn't prepare his itinerary at all. Business is until Thursday only and he had 4 days to go around so yesterday and today all I did is researching on Munich and send him as much information possible for him to go around.

SO NOW I ALMOST KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT MUNICH even though I am not the one going HMPH!

Ok I will list out my findings for Munich JUST IN CASE u need to go Munich and it'll be a good start for you.

I wanted to blog earlier today in office but guess what. They blocked blogger.com. FML MAX Only last week I can access and now it's blocked. HOW CAN THAT BE. ARE THEY TRYING TO CUT ME OFF FROM THE OUTSIDE WORLD. /BOO

5 comments:

the mamak near hotel? is it the one beside cititel hotel?

Rushing with Stephen is not going to be the last time for you. You have been warned ;) hahaha...

KL is the best place to be for long holidays.

Jia: No ler. the mamak is right opposite hospital pantai. U never been there???!!! how can??!!!

Houtat: YAH I don't think it's gonna be last but seriously I think I'm starting to get used to 160km/h. That's really bad.

eh ur bf is do wat wan wor ? why suddenly rush to germany ?

Anon: He rushed to Germany to attend a machinery expo, supposedly the biggest of the year.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More