Tweet

Pages

Friends Worth Fighting For.

You know how competitive girls are. They usually don't compliment other girls and what's more, for someone plainly ignorant and unfriendly like me. Nah...I don't really praise others even though I think they look good or whatever but I also don't have any bad words for them. I usually just give a "OK LAH" when asked what I think of this girl that girl. Not because I feel threatened or what but I just simply don't bother..not worth my time wtf.

But there're a handful of people who're worth all the time in my world.


#1 This was taken in Feb 2008. We had CNY lou yu sang dinner at Pey's new house.

I first know Jes way back in 2005. She joined Intel shortly after me. And it's hard not to be friends with her because she's like the nicest person ever, helpful and the kindest person ever exist. Hello? Are you married Jes? Aren't you the one just stomping past my cubicle in your heels and laptop rushing to a meeting? Didn't you just come to office today and complained about working the whole night and only get to sleep for 3 hours or so? Aren't you the one sitting on the floor in my cubicle listening to me complaining and handling me tissues when me and my bf called it off? From seeing her worked her ass off, to the relocation, to breaking up, to finding the love of her life, and then witnessing her marriage. Sometimes I really can't believe 6 years just flew past like that.


#2 Taken after we clubbed outside Mois before Jes left Penang.

Then she introduced me to Pey. Pey is that shortie whom I never paid attention to because when I walked passed I literally missed out her HAHAHA no la kidding la. I think I had never stopped saying her short the past 5 years but I know I can always do that and she'll never get angry with me (I hope) because she know I'm always full of rubbish anyway and none of my words should be taken seriously. I guess I can't decide whether she's nicer or Jes is nicer. Most of my pot luck sessions are organized by her and most of the time she end up cooking everything and cleaning up whilst I just eat all her things and play mahjong while she cleans after my mess..oh and I sometimes complain her dish not good too wtf. And if you have a headache or whatever shit, you can always count on her to leave all the fun and go out and get you that panadol..you know what I mean?


#3 Taken in Dec 2008 in Trader's Hotel.

Then Jes introduced me to Shu. FML I just realized all my friends are actually Jes's. She joined years after us and Jes was her mentor. We clicked without a problem because she never fails to humor me with all her dumb jokes. She could say the funniest thing that I could never thought of. She's just as full of rubbish as I am but I really can't say she's ehem..nice..though HAHA because she bitch as much as I do. Er maybe not as much la but still...hmph..I can never live without her because she plays mahjong with me all the time after I dumped Jes because Jes is too fucking lucky I lost all my savings to her so I decided to "move on". In my eyes she's always that little kid, you know, being years younger than all of us, but then at times she surprises me with how tough she is when she deals with certain serious things in life.


#4 Err..nuff said. This was taken in March 2008 during one of Pey's potluck session.

I was digging through my photos and couldn't find any with 4 of us inside. Partly because my HDD crashed and I lost all the photos. But most of the time we either take photo with the rest of the people OR one of us is never there. One of them is always on business trip in US! *geram wtf why am I always the one in PG wtf. I think we should have one in Bali but I lost my Bali photos so WHAT NONSENSE IS THAT?! None at all fml.

Well, we have more recent photos and I decided to post the old ones instead because we all looked damn dodgy and those photos serve the best memories. Ehem mind you, all of us have blossomed into fine young woman okay! *defensive

Photos in non chronological order.


#5 Best surprise birthday party for Jes. I say best because she was really damn fucking surprised. Her hubby so sayang her lor planned everything and she was soooooooo touched. Not so fun for us though because we had to wait in the dark without fan and sweating all over pfttt.


#6Taken in June 2008 during Pey's hubby's birthday where we scolded the waiters for switching off the fan then only to realize they are taking the cake with candles out wtf. I can't remember where is Jes but I think she's in Chandler at that time.


#7 I've been contemplating whether I should post this photo because fml why so dodgy wan!!! Aiya never mind la these are good memories anyway. Taken in Oct 2005. Our first trip to Langkawi! Probably one of the best trips we ever had. I said "one of the" because I still think Bali is the best. Sorry this entry is back in 2005 which is in my older blogs but my older blogs are too private to be linked here *whistles in ignorance.


#8 FOL! WTF is that! I was looking at old photos and saw this and omg I was rofl wtf why are we so sohai! I remember why we do that because we're in Langkawi and Langkawi is all about eagle and we pretended to be eagle all the time fuck our life max.


#9 Err seriously have we gone out of our mind *pengsan.


#10 Taken in November 2007 during Shushan's farewell for her first business trip to the States.


#11 I have no freaking idea when is this. I suppose this is some team building event lah because we hardly go bowling by ourselves?? My guess should be in 2008 kua since I still long hair.


#12 This one definitely remember. December 2008 on MY birthday /boo. Jes got everyone to buy me a Loccitane gift pack and she gave me the beads bracelet which I'm still wearing now.


#13 Taken in November 2007 in Audees for HY/Joe's birthday celebration.


#14 FINALLY OMFG ONE AND THE ONLY ONE. Kek Lok Si Feb 2009.

Okay that should end my digging through old photos mission at 12:19 midnight with eyes half open. Forgive me okay I worked the whole damn fucking day and I can barely lift my fingers up now.

Anyway just what I wanted to say is after going through the old photos and remembering all the good times we had together, it really sucks that we can't just organize a pot luck or a mahjong session or a birthday or whatever and just snap a photo with all of us in it. Almost impossible now unless I don't know....almost close to impossible. Sucks eh? That's part of growing up I guess.


#15 Surprise gift from the lovelies when I flew back to PG last weekend. ♥


#16 Tiffany's with my initial 'J' on it. I can safely say this is my most treasured gift right now and when I see it I really felt like my heart gonna melt and I really needed the...mahjong session again with me and Shu and Jes while Pey cooking us supper or whatever wtf hahaha.

So you see, for someone as lazy as I am to even produce a decent entry for the past 6 months wtf, I could sit here for hours digging through photos and uploading them, they have to be truly worth it. Truly friends worth fighting for.

8 comments:

aih.. why didnt say i nice wor remember who send ginseng chicken soup when someone hang over ...LOL probably tat is the nicest thing i ever do ?!?!
i got to agree tat i am full or rubbish and (half a) bitch like u...
i will try to be a better person ( not under your influence kekeke )

anyway those were really happy days we had :')
we were not that old
we were restless
we have lots of times for each other
we were all in Penang

haha take care girls

click on invisible 'like' button .. :)

I think you are a good blogger, from the length of content, and the pictures, and the chain of thoughts, and the wtf's, and yea the content as well. Good job! Keep it up!

this post is so touched...:)

-mokusang-

shu: oklah maybe next time i see you then you become nicer leh. YAH HAHAHA THE GINSENG CHICKEN that's probably the ONLY nice thing you did! really wan!!!

Anon: Thanks! :)

Anon: You're too kind to say that :) really. Even I think I only put peanuts into every entries haha.

Moku: Yah! We'll never be able to go back to 4 years ago. How sad.

Like!! Wish I had friends like yours when I was in Intel fml~ haha..

since ur bf is in kl, why r u leaving Intel for SG ? i find it a bit strange....

Xwei: You do have a tight bunch of friends now! My turn to be jealous X-(

Anon: Why would it be strange that I pursue my own life and needs in life :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More