Tweet

Pages

KL..Finally after 3 Months!

Hi everyone...if anyone still reads my blog that is.

My entries have become so meaningless recently that when I read it I also felt like shit wtf. The other day I was saying to my friend that I FEEL my blog is becoming very useless these days and he say "It is". fml.

Ok lah! HMPH! From now on, I shall blog as much as I can and write as much as I can and post as much photos as I can. Photos..a bit tough though because I hardly camwhore nowadays cause..gained fucking lot of weight already..*yawn* old news. But I shall take photos of OTHER people and other things and buses and mrt and Ezlink cards and airports and bus stops (because sadly that's the only thing I see nowadays).

Anywayyyyyyyyyyyyy, I make a trip to KL the past weekend. YES FIRST TIME IN 3 MONTHS DO U HEAR ME I AM MALAYSIAN FOOD DEPRIVED. To think that I used to abandon my kawan-kawan and go to Kl religiously every weekend or once a fortnight last time. But "kam si ngm tong wong yat" lah (direct translation: now not like last time wtf). Weekdays are spent working and weekends are normally too tired to do anything.

Didn't do anything much in KL because I wasn't feeling too well. I had flu the whole last week and had been taking flu medicines and sleeping most of the time. But I managed to go up Genting for a while and also eat my favourite Nasi Lemak. Not much time to eat a lot of things but that'll have to do for now lah!




3 months...

3 months..!

Time flies...don't you all agree?

I thought I just left Penang!

My bus to KL on last Friday was 8.30pm and supposed to reach at 1.30 in the morning. I slept through the whole journey and when I woke up to the bus passing the toll, I realized that it's the toll near the Mines and I was thinking why the hell did the bus go all the way to THAT toll? Doesn't that mean the bus took the wrong and the longer way? WHY the fuck the bus go so south before it exits toll! WHY waste my time!

After being furious at the bus driver for like 15minutes only I realized that I didn't come from the north but this time from the south thats why Mines toll should be the correct one. fml.

After 2 years coming down from north...pftt...

3 comments:

I always feel my blog is like a piece of dried shit too. But not like I am treating it any good too... I just visited it when i got nothing better to do. =.=

cheer up... now guess you can understand why people here always say "not enough time lah"... anyway if you want to keep this blog alive, update it from your iphone :P

Jia: Yah last time we all blog often but nowadays don know what happen. Aih. have we really grown old.

Joe: I can't update from iphone! I don't know why I can't make the entry column editable!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More