Tweet

Pages

One Gift For Every Missing Day.

The boy is finally back from Munchen, Germany.

And I haven't posted for a long time but he got me little things from Ho Chi Minh and even Malacca everytime he's there on business trip but because HCM is in Asia so I quite bias about posting the things wtf.

7 gifts from his 7 missing Germany days!


#1 More to add to my Starbucks mug collection.


#2 Munchen love key chain, Munchen magnet, Tennis ball liquid filled bubble gum, Granini Apple Gum, and "Sleep With The Best" from Wombat Hostel (no prize for guessing what that is wtf)


#3 He was there during the Oktoberfest so most of the hostels/hotels are fully booked and prices of things generally hiked up by a few percentage I think. I don't know much about Oktoberfest except that it's a giant fair where different beer halls are set up and people do nothing except drink beer wtf. And if I'm not mistaken the entrance fees into the Oktoberfest is around EURO 5-8.

Oh he also posted 2 postcards back that I forgot to take photo of.

I spent the past weekend in Batam, Indonesia on a 2D1N package. Nothing fabulous about the little island. I'll show u more in the next entry. Till then!

2 comments:

Your boy is so sweet!!

I dunno why ever since you changed your blog layout I can never get the photos to load properly! I use Firefox. Sometimes it loads on IE but today none of it works!

X-(

XiaoWei: Really?? I not only change the blog layout but also changed the photo upload from blogger to imageshack (http://imageshack.us) :( I think is the imageshack then. Let me try to upload using blogger from now on and you let me know whether u still have that problem?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More