Tweet

Pages

Facebook Craze

So I guess most or all of you have a facebook account right.

Right? Even watson and fatboyslim has an account now. So I assume everyone else already has.

Do you guys play all the games there like mafia war, this and that. Sorry I can't name alot because I only know mafia war cause CrazyRibby plays it like crazy.

Do you know about this Restaurant City? It's not new la it's been around quite some time but I didn't know about it until the boy is all crazy about it and playing it every chance he gets like I go mandi or something. I created my own Restaurant City to find out what's so great about it then I left it for him to play it for me.

Then don't know when or why I started playing then quite interested also then kept playing. In a very short time I got to the max level.



Now that I'm done with it, I started to feel that the game is damn dumb okay. And it makes me feel dumb for playing it. SO WHAT IF I GOT TO LEVEL 27. NOW WHAT. GET MORE GOURMET POINTS AND RANK #1 IN THE WHOLE FRIEND LIST.

DUH.

*roll eyes*

This game just proves how no life I am for playing it. Because people who could go up level fast or get plenty gourmet points are people who sit in front of their laptop 24/7 to keep track of it.

And that for me, is pathetic.

Me, I am pathetic for a few weeks. That's what I did. Play Restaurant City. I sat in front of the laptop and feed the minions so they can cook some rubbish for some customers and get 2 bucks for every meal.

*rolls eyes at self*

So byebye Restaurant City. You can close shop now or my waiters can all die for all I care because you're a dumb game.

BUT I think that's not the worst. It's just ONE OF THE WORST.

Coz the worst is...jeng jeng jeng...

PEOPLE WHO UPDATE THEIR FACEBOOK STATUS WHEN THEY'RE ON VACATION.

Eh excuse me. I'm on holiday but not the 1 week kind of holiday is 1 month kind of holiday plus I'm still working part time and needed to get online to get some work done okay. So updating blogs are just reasonable okay.

Plus I cannot just NOT work more than 2 or 3 weeks because then I'd feel very useless I don't know why.

IF I go to Bangkok or Japan or Krabi for 1 week or so for a VACATION, do you think I'd get online to update my facebook status?

How pathetic can that be?

It only means you're not enjoying your vacation or your vacation is just plain BORING that all you can think about is to login to facebook and update your status?

OR

You're just too sombong that you're doing something great and try to show off to your facebook friends, whom you assume login to their FB everyday to check on people's status?

OR

what? or what? I can't think of a reason why people would do that.

I find myself do that sometimes. I update my twitter every chance I get previously but then after I do it, I felt like I'm so pathetic that I have to update the status when I'm on holiday or what. Why am I like that? Why wanna do that? But then I can't remember if I ever update twitter when I'm on a real vacation. Did I? I don't think so. Did I?

And don't even get me started on all the quizzes.

Sheesh.

Don't understand at all.

FB creators are just too damn fucking keng. That's all I can say.

11 comments:

i play barn buddy. I am super crazy, steal ppl's vege all the times

piklay: when i play restaurant city, i wake up first thing i do is feed m waiters. crazy liao.

You are sombong and worst. sendiri shiok in FB during vacation and still saying others worst.

duh.......

i checked fb every hour just to water plant and harvesting hahahahhaa

i just hit lvl 27 in RC as well... suddenly don't know what to do when first login to facebook... so directionless liao... lol

oryson: YA after i sampai level 27 i don login to fb anymore.

mind to ask ... why u like to post your blog publicly ? can't you create a private diary ?

Anonymous: no i cant. its public for a reason. thanks for asking.

Well, if they are public figures like celebrities, then they sure have a reason to do it. Other than that, maybe they just want to share their happiness??

Bert: Not so much of sharing happiness but it's just to keep my friends and family updated with what I'm doing since we're no where near each other.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More