Tweet

Pages

Sleepless In Seattle

No that's actually not true.

I slept like a pig from 1am to at least 11am everyday. If my parent's hadn't wake me up I would have slept past noon.

I flew from San Francisco to Seattle on Thursday and will be here till Sunday.



It's pretty tiring okay. I have something planned everyday and it actually wears me out now. This mroning I woke up with a headache but changed and went out anyway because the plan is to take the Boeing tour. The tour is like 1.5 hours where they took us to the factories where they manufacture the Boeing 747, 777 and the new Dreamliner 787 which has yet to launch. The first Dreamliner should be taking off end of the 2nd quarter by Nippon Air. By that time I guess Boeing centre will be flooded with reporters and stuff.

But we're lucky enough today to catch the chance to see the Dreamlifter taking off. Dreamlifter is the flight that they used to transport the Dreamliner from places to places as they have to pick up parts from around the world for the final assembly.

Sorry no photos now as I'm a bit too lazy to do anything. But I promise I'll upload all the photos soon!

Tomorrow (Sunday), I'll be flying to Vegas for a week and will stay in Paris Hotel at the Strip opposite Bellagio. So I'll be internet-less as I need to pay extra for the wireless and I'm too stingy to do that haha.

I also managed to webcam with the boy a bit yesterday night and glad to see him still cute and happy as always. I'd love to stay in the US longer but if there's one thing that can make me go back to Msia, that is to hug the boy again :")

2 comments:

how come you so lucky wan ... always get to travellllllllllll


miss ya

eh pay a lot from own pocket ler =( this one not company trip. own vacation. bancrupt liao!

MISS U TOO!!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More