Tweet

Pages

Is It Ever Summer in San Francisco?

Hello All.

I've safely arrived. I flew from 9.30am APAC time Jun06.



And reached Los Angeles at 12 noon Pacific Time Jun06.



Then I walked from Tom Bradley Terminal to Terminal 1 to check in Southwest from 4pm and reached San Francisco at 5.30pm.



I thought it's SUMMER?

Why is SF like winter now? Crazy cold okay. I only brought sleeveless shirts and shorts expecting it to be quite warm. But everyone dressed in boots and jackets and long sleeves wtf. So after dinner in San Tung just now, I drove over to Stonestown to buy tights to keep my leg warm.

But then again, it's always better to be chilly.

Tomorrow I'm going to Chinatown to buy my egg tart then walk around Union Square then go to Pier 39 and maybe Alcatraz. Coz the last 2 times I came to US I did not go to Alcatraz so this time I must make it. Then maybe go to Golden Gate to cycle wtf.

Then need to do some shopping for some jackets and everything else to keep me warm! I'll try to update again soon so bye for now.

5 comments:

Wow... lucky you!

Take care and have a GREAT time there! ^__^

Xweing: thanks! i really wish i brought more winter clothes...=(

take care there! :) it is never easy to travel alone

SO happy to know that u r in SF now. Have you tasted the egg tart at Golden Bridge? It is always great to have trip in California.

I wish I could make it for London trip in September. I just back from Melbourne this April, the trip was so impressing.

Just have dinner with a friend coming back from North Carolina. I wish one day I can come back to US... what I will do? I will find the egg tart shop that you mentioned and taste it myself.. ;) and of course enjoy the freezing breeze standing at the Golden Bridge.. :)

~epalbee

Jia: I only flew here alone. Then I met up with my sis and parents. =)

Bee: Ya i'm happy to know i'm in SF too haha. Yes of course I bought my egg tart already.How was Melbourne?

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More