Tweet

Pages

Wild Night In Vegas

Well, not too wild la.



I flew from Seattle and took me 2 hours to reach. Took the shuttle from airport for USD$12 and checked in to Paris Hotel on The Strip.



The room is very nice. Trust me.

Everything else in Vegas is freaking expensive! Even asking for hot water from the Room Service is like USD$2 okay. And sharing food outside they extra charge us USD$2 again. WTF. Money everywhere money.

I also paid USD$14.99 for 24 hours internet access. haha. don't know for what.

5 comments:

cirque de soleil???? ada tengok?

last time i been to vegas we stayed at sauvana. wow.. you so dare to travel alone there.. u r on business trip..
epalbee

stop blogging. go do something wild.

tell us how wild was that!

ribby: YES OF COURSE. I watched 'O' in Bellagio. wheee! super expensive!

bee: nope i'm not alone. I'm with my parents =)

rachel: duh

jia: NOT WILD AT ALL haha with parents how to be wild

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More