Tweet

Pages

Bangkok.

Yes It's about time.


#1 I only have backpacks instead of a proper luggage. Packed few hours before the flight and threw everything I needed into this hand luggage.


#2 Flying alone makes plenty of time to observe around.


#3 Arrived in Suvarnabhumi Airport around evening.


#4 Heading to Immigration.


#5 Worrying coz I forgot to ask for Immigration Card. But I figured the counters should have it.


#6 They have all these paintings all the way to the Immigration Counters.


#7 I hailed a cab in the airport and headed to the Hotel. Took like 4 maps from the airport to check out where to go next because nothing is planned. All on the spot planning.


#8 Oh yes! Just in time for sunset at the highway.


#9 Finally! I got to my hotel after almost 1 hour. Imm Fusion Sukhumvit "Where Simplicity Meets Style". The entrance is just 50 steps walk to the Sukhmvit BTS Station (Bangkok Mass Transit System). Which is good because I'll need the BTS to go around Bangkok.

"Imm Fusion, under Imm Hotel Group, represents thematic accommodations for new experiences. The mixture of styles and designs plus individual services creates unique experiences in hospitality. Integrated with Imm Hotel Group’s simplicity and quality, Imm Fusion also provides special living moments with all-around comforts.

Imm Fusion Sukhumvit offers travelers who enjoy comfort and a variety of artistic styles. There are three categories of rooms for you to choose from that suits your style and budget."


#10 That hole is the entrance to the hotel. There're a few VIP car parks after the entrance.


#11 Walking straight ahead is the hotel lobby.

#12 The check-in counters. Walking straight ahead after the counters is the swimming pool. Very small swimming pool only for people to dip in, not to swim. And there's places for you to put your drinks beside the pool. There're also a few couch and sofas next to the pool.

The hotel only has 4 floors coz it's situated in like a shophouse. Not a building of its own.


#13 On the left and right of the check in counters are all these couch.


#14 Greeted by a very small LCD on the wall after I opened the room door.


#15 The room is decent and very clean for only RM100 per night. Good deal huh?


#16 A study desk and an individual air con with a small fridge. Oh and I saw a naked man right after I went in the room through the window hurhurhur


#17 Toilet on the left and shower on the right.


#18 uh hum. Of course obligatory photo of me.


#19 Nah free one more photo for you.

To be Continued..wtf

haha damn chui bin okay this entry like shit all 1 sentence kao tim so no heart haha. Even so chui bin also took me almost half an hour okay. Coz I still have lots of thigns to finish before I fly this Saturday.

Also,

I couldn't find my LAX-SFO itinerary email. I asked my sis to call Southwest to check and I emailed her my flight number and flight time and stuff like that. Southwest could not find my last name in the flight time and stuff. So for a second there I panicked la! I thought I imagined myself buying but actually I did not. Serious Alzheimer case like that wtf.

I also couldn't find the purchased item in my Citibank credit card statement. I seriously wanted to buy another ticket already but luckily I remembered I used my sister's travel fund to buy so she asked Southwest to check where the travel fund is deducted and then

Whoala!

Found my itin. Haha. So I actually captured the wrong flight number and flight time.

VERY SURPRISING MEH? I'm always forgetful like that wan mah haha.


Imm Fusion Sukhumvit Hotel

1594/50 Sukhumvit Road,

Klongtoey,

10260 Bangkok, Thailand.

http://www.immhotel.com/fusion-home.html

(+660) 2331-5555


3 comments:

Thailand again?? you changed your nationality? hehe..have a safe journey and beware of pick pocket!

joan, so brave to travel alone. Yeah.. it is time to see the world, see what other people is doing at their places. i wish i could go with you.. but wherever u go remember to come back yea..

bee (epalbee@gmail.com)

Jia: coz thailand is nearest and consider quite affordable wan! hehe. i actually like thailand a lotttt.

bee: not really alone.i'm with a friend. But i flew there myself to meet my friend =)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More