Tweet

Pages

Time Flies!

It's crazy!

I just checked calendar today and only realized that I'm flying next Friday. WHY SO FAST! And I haven't even bought my domestics flights there shit lor must be damn expensive now. Missed out! Other flights are all settled that also because sis helped wtf.

If you think it's business trip, no lah. FUCK OFF LAH INTEL hurhurhur. Not everyone want to squeeze business trip out of you lah I'm not travel sucker pun.

WHY SO FAST seriously crazy lah I haven't even prepare myself yet wtf not like there's anything to prepare also. As long as I brought enough Milo supply for at least half a year and then some stuff for the sister.

YAY EGG TART AND PANCAKE HERE I COME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More