Tweet

Pages

All Shoes Spoilt.

I flew down to KL on Friday Night and checked into the Duta Vista Executive Suite. At first wanted to check in to Peninsula Residence All Suite that I stayed last time coz I still have the extra Internet card that I bought but did not use last time heh.

The 1st room that I checked into is tragic. Bedsheets are brownish and walls are all dirty, as if the place was not cleaned since the last tenant. Took a shower, complained to the reception and checked into another room, which is 1000 times nicer than the 1st one.


#1 The suite has a living room, dining room attached to the kitchen, 2 bathrooms and 2 bedrooms.


#2 The door on the left is the store room. The 2 bedrooms are at the back after the kitchen.


#3 The main bedroom which has a bathroom attached.

Weekend spent doing nothing. Went to Tropicana Golf and Country Resort's Chinese Restaurant to test out it's Wedding Dinner package. It's quite pleasant and food's pretty delicious but kind of expensive. Guess it's like that lah the whole place is already expensive anyway. And the bungalows inside Tropicana area like wtf HUGE wtf GIGANTIC. Jealousnyerrr...

Sunday morning went to *ehem* ehem* then to Swiss Garden Hotel at Bukit Bintang after they checked in, and walked all the way to LowYat Plaza, then to Sungei Wang.



Swiss Garden location is pretty good. It only takes us less than 10 minutes on foot to Low Yat plaza. Almost all the shopping centres around that area are within walking distance. But didn't buy anything.

I'm losing my ability to shop sigh. And my stupid flats hurt my feet like a bitch. I walked from Times Square back to Swiss Garden Hotel also my leg want to break already had to walk like a cripple. It's like that lah I bought it 2 years ago for RM19. Cheap stuff is never good summore wear so many years hurhurhur.

Can you believe 2 of my heels, 2 sport shoes and 1 flats ROSAK WTF How can that happen!!!!! Need to go some shoe shopping already. So sad okay that's my FAVORITE BLACK HEELS /boo. I'm wondering whether those tukang kasut can sew the strings back coz as far as I know they only fix your shoe sole right.


Duta Vista Executive Suite

No 1,Persiaran Ledang, Off Jalan Duta,

50480 Kuala Lumpur.

(603) 2095-2020

2 comments:

You getting married ah? Testing out wedding dinner....

haha nolah. the boy's sister's wedding. go and test eat.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More