Tweet

Pages

Weekend is just too short.

I swear to god I'm going to get rid of the 3 kgs I gained BY ALL MEANS wtf fml. Step is evil I tell you. It's all about a spoonful a spoonful then my appetite grows now I can't bloody stop eating. fuck lah! how lah! now no shoe to go jogging summore (wtf I wanted to type jogging but tertype shopping wtf).

Anyway

Weekend is faaabulous. I flew to KL and spent some time then went up to Genting then went back to Johor for a while then went back to KL to spend some time and then flew back.

Don't we all wish it's longer but sigh after so many holidays and sighing and stuff and the dread of getting back to work, I'm slowly getting used to it and won't be complaining like a bitch everytime holiday's over. When it's over,I just look forward to the next one.

wah wtf like damn mature already like that

But seriously, sometimes you just can't complain too much. Complaining gets me no where. It only wastes more time and get me into lousy mood. And I try to not stay around people who just can't stop complainig about every single damn thing around them. SO MUCH NEGATIVITY FOLKS.

By the way, I get my camera back! I just flew back today and probably would be too lazy tonight to upload it. Need some time "settling down" wtf aka clean up plus catch up on movies and books.

Probably tomorrow!

3 comments:

hey, you finally get your frameborder working?

Jia: Nope :( I actually temporary used photoshop to add the border. A bit wasting time sigh.

ooh.....send me your template anytime(preferably not weekday..haha). I try to edit for you. Seriously!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More