Tweet

Pages

Genting Weekend Getaway

We drove up to Genting, for nothing. No, not actually for nothing but the plan is to surprise my friend's mum who told us that she's going to be in Genting.

So we drove up and reach Genting at 11 something at night only to find out that she changed her plan to Bukit Tinggi. So much for a surprise haha. We ended up gambling and lost 300+ in less than 10 minutes. And we agreed that we all don't have any luck in gamblinb and that should be our last. We left Genting after half an hour or so and drove back to KL.



#1 There's a string of cloud all the time. Very harry potter wtf.


#2 There're 2 Lamborghini parked outside Genting Hotel (I don't even know how to spell lamborghini simply only lah wtf). Everyone is there admiring and taking photos. So I walked over and took a couple too. Just for the sake of taking photo.


#3 I was thinking the 2 Lam owners must be staying at that penthouse I was staring at while I sat outside drinking Hot Choco while I freeze off my brain.


#4 Seriously don't get con by the clear cloudless sky. It's actually pretty cold. And I thought getting fat would keep me warmer wtf


#5 This is me at the side of the road suffering because someone stepped on my foot. Someone who is VERY VERY HEAVY OKAY. Damn painful okay!


#6 And nobody help me wtf. Helpless and in pain wtf.


#7 Like shit.

Seriously lor, nowadays I find it really hard to get out of bed. I used to wake up at 6.30 and start working at 7.30am. Then I wake up at 7.30am and start working at 8.30am. Now I wake up at 8.30am and start working at 9 something. No cannot lah like that! How can so lazy wtf. So i went back to my waking up at 7.30am get to work at 8.30am routine. (that also only on days I go to work wtf)



#8 Roti Canai which are all already spread out on the table.


#9 I eat the Roti unwillingly with my eyes still closed.

I don't know what's up with my lately I just kept slipping and falling! Very embarrasing okay I fell on the treadmill wearing sports shoes. I fell on the way to the cafe wearing heels. I nearly fall like a million times in my slippers wtf. How can! Slipper how to slip and fall. And it's not like my shoes and heels and slippers are lousy or what like that but I actually kicked my other leg when I'm walking which is why I fall.

IS THAT WHAT HAPPEN TO FAT PEOPLE? THEY CAN'T BALANCE THEMSELVES WTF

3 comments:

woahhh, roti canai sedap lahhhh

I won rm700 on my first gambling attempt in genting! but then lost rm500++ on second attempt..-_-

Candy: YES fucking good. now I eat until muak already ahahaha

JiaJIa: that's super keng right?? 700 is a lot! but u still won in the end. I NEVER WIN my god not even once!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More