Tweet

Pages

It's Back-To-Gym Days!

Weekend is great. I wasn't at home unless I need sleep. And I finally played some mahjong oh god I love mahjong I miss mahjong I can sleep with mahjong. I haven't played mahjong for almost 1 month oredy wtf

Anyway, remember my pathetic 2 shoes which practically broke into pieces? I haven't been to the gym for almost 2 weeks sigh. And the 3 kgs that I already gained ARE INCREASING WTF FML! Everytime I walk I can feel the fats moving around my tummy sigh Michelin Tyre sigh

But look Ma I've got a gift!



<3 I totally love them! They're not like super expensive or super chio or super geng. But it's good enough for me. What more can a girl without shoe ask for wtf.

Gym here I come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More