Tweet

Pages

Almond Cookies

Apart from my FAVORITE SanFran eggtart that I mentioned a million times in my blog, I think my next favorite that I'm always craving and miss so much is the Almond Cookie.

I first tried Almond Cookie when I went to Hong Kong 2 years ago. I made a pit stop at Macau and the tour guide dropped us at this shop that sells local cookies. I bought 1 packet of Almond Cookies because they say it's famous like that.

AND I AM SO FUCKING GLAD I BOUGHT IT BECAUSE IT'S SO NICE OMG SERIOUSLY WAN. I so sad because I bought so little lor sien. So everytime I know of someone who go to Hong Kong, I will ask them to get it for me.

Look! <3



Kevin just came back from HK and gave me 3 Almond Cookies huhuhuhuhuhuh bestnyer..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More