Tweet

Pages

Hello from San Francisco

hello peeps
i've been abandoning my blog quite a bit as I'm always worn out from the whole day travelling around. I'm still in SF and has driven down to Monterey and Napa last few days. Also drove around San Francisco quite a bit and even down to Milpitas.

I have no plans for tomorrow. Probably go get my egg tart again or something.

This is what I've been taking last few days.



It's a mild sleeping pill from Safeway to help me prevent jet lag. So every night I slept at 11 and didn't wake up until at least 10 in the morning. That also because my parents woke me up to eat.

Life's good right now!!!!

Ahh actually not too good because the boy's not here though. He's been real busy with work and its almost impossible to catch 5 minutes to talk. But it's okay there's always gmail.

Tonight I'm not taking the pill hope I get to sleep. Night folks.

2 comments:

wei! you're in SF?
Never tell me you're coming, else we can meet up!
How long are you gonna be here?

wei! u never check mail geh? I sent to ur gmail did u get it?

I'm in SF 4 days only then i flew to seattle. I bring my parents around so not much time left also =(

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More