Tweet

Pages

I'm old. And fat.

After 100000000000 km and 150 hours, I'm finally at the other side of the world. Well not really the other side, just half a side.

My ass also nearly flat already.

I used to like flying and eating inflight food. Then people tell me that it's because it's my first few times and I told them off saying that I'll still like it even after a million times.

Okay sorry. They're right. I'm so sick of it already. I'm too old for a 30 hours travelling. When they serve me food I wanna puke on them. except maybe the bun and butter. The rest, eargh yucks.

So last time when people tell me they're gonna fly already I'm so damn jealous okay like why all these people so hang fook and so lucky. Now, I'd just say "good luck with the travelling" coz it'll suck shit.

Old already lah. What do you expect. My body can't stand sitting in that barely 50cm seat for so many hours.

Anyway

Yes as expected I'm back! To Roti Canai! To Char Kuay Teow! To Hokkien Mee! To Teh Tarik! To cheap Milo!

And fuck you weather.

I don't know what my plans are for now. But I'll just go with the flow for a while. I'm supposed to go Genting this weekend but ehem something unexpected happened and the trip's cancelled. Next week I'm flying to Thailand!

Don't worry I have no H1N1 yet. Nobody cares in US. Nobody wears mask. But when I reach Malaysia, everyone wears mask. haha. Why ah. US people not scared of dying or what.

But I guess the chances of me catching it is pretty high since I was here and there and in contact with many people. If I'm safe, I don't see the reason why you should be worried about the swine flu.

I gained in total 5kg since Jan :( Very upset with myself now. But my appetite is getting so uncontrollable lately I'd still gobble down mcdonalds with 10kilos of french fries with 15kilos or mash potato and then get upset after that for all the calories.

Okay babble babble. I'm gonna kick start some meaningful work before its time for play again.

5 comments:

Why is it that appetites get uncontrollably HUGE in the U.S.?

I ate very very large portions there and I still felt hungry right after that.

wah so nice! Traveling around the world ya u..
Thailand -> US -> Thailand

Xweing: YA coz the portion get bigger and bigger. first u ate 5 spoons and tapao. then half of the palte then ta pao. then u eat everything. then u eat everything + dessert. then u eat everything + dessert + auntie anne's pretzel. so on and so forth. sigh.

JiaJia: thanks! a bit sad though.

Jes: I can't keep staying in PG i'll go crazy =( You lagi best ler go so many places. just din want to reply my email only haha.

Ish! Where got never reply ur email la, never receive anything lo.. I still thought u lupa about me liao.. :P

Didnt go anywhere lately loo.. Stay at home and grow mushroom.. :P

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More