Tweet

Pages

Need Help.

I am very furious at myself.

You know that I'm battling with some weight issues lately and not feeling absolutely good about myself.

Yesterday I swore to god and every living human being that I'm going on diet today. I was thinking I'd just eat cereal in the morning and then get some light lunch then a bit of dinner before 6 because I heard dinner before 6 gives you a flat tummy the next day. Then I'd hit the gym after work and shed some pounds on the treadmill.

Okay. Sounds great.

I woke up at 7.30am (because I slept at 9pm). Showered, brushed up then pour a bowl of Anlene Milk then threw in some cereal which I bought last year (I checked and it hasn't expired). I finished every single drop of milk.

9am.

HUNGRY.

I ATE 1 FREAKING BIG PLATE OF FRIED KUAYTEOW.

AND EGG!

When I took the plate to the table everyone gasped and YYY said I used to eat half of what he eats now I eat 50% more than what he took.

Yes thanks. I realize that.

So I was thinking. Hmm. Never mind. I'll just finish half.

I FINISHED EVERY SINGLE KUAY TEOW. YES I SAPU ALL!

*cries.

Can someone help me please. I'm so frustrated I can't control my own appetite now /boo.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated =(

I'm flying to Krabi next week so bye bye bikini body no more swimming at the beach coz I don't want to scare away everyone and the fishes also =(

7 comments:

my advise is since you can't control your appetite then you take fibre drinks before every meal. so that your body won't absorb the oil & fat. it helps in losing weight and much more easy to 'phoo'. i can recommend you a good brand if you are interested.

come dance already... walao.. it sure beats the boring gym...

sounds like you brought back the US portion...

Angie: I'm already taking fiber on a daily basis because I don't eat vegetable. It's for me to survive instead of losing weight through it =(

Grace: Eh where got old people like me still go to danzity geh? Still got suitable class for my age group meh.

Jes: I totally did. You and YYY say same thing. He also said that *faint

got la...60% of the students here working adults...

Grace, really bor???
I saw in Danzity's blog all the members are youngsters lerrr....

angie: i think the pics u saw are our dancers...
mostly working adults on monday tues wed thurs nites

friday sat sun nites no body wan hahah

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More