Tweet

Pages

I Am Just Forgetful

The other day I was unhappy.

So i texted the boy and being all bitchy and said I'm unhappy he forgot our anniversary blah blah blah with a lot of mean words like "Great Job" or something along that line. Then I also accused him of not remembering anything except his ex gf's things.

Yah when I'm unhappy, I'm bitchy like that.

He replied I did not forget.

I was like whatever then threw my phone aside and fell asleep.

Turns out, I'm the one who got the date wrong HAHAHAHAHA I forgot the date and thought it's some other date wtf It's supposed to be 1 day later not on the day I scolded him.

Haih why am I like that.

He's so innocent okay have to bear all the unhappy mean words even though he has pre-arranged for roses to be sent to me.

Sorry boy. The scolding is totally uncalled for. hahaha.



And the roses are lovely.


5 comments:

You should do something to make amends for your blunder..

happiness is sort of luxurious for adult right? :)
today i m very unhappy.. but later i found out that i haven't treated myself good enough..
help urself first before helping others..

joan, what do you do when u r bored? i am also very bored here.. how?

~epalbee

happy anniversary! and next time better check before you fire your machine gun slaughtering the innocent one..:p

happy anniversary! hope you and him have many many more anniversaries.

Bert: Yes!! I know right. Being forgetful really gets me into a lot of trouble..

epalbee: why do you say you treat yourself not good? When i'm bored i just look for some friends and hang out. Just sitting around doing nothing usually makes me feel better. Or go to the mall! being around many people usually cures the boredom.

Jia: THanks! haha. yah and he wasn't even angry when he found out I forgot the date haha. make me feel so guilty.

Anon: Thanks! I hope so too :)

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More