Tweet

Pages

Bangkok Part II

Part I here.

That night after we checked in Imm Fusion Sukhumvit, we walked out of the hotel for dinner. There're a couple of hawker stalls right outside of the hotel.


#1 Hawker selling something like wan tan noodle with char siew pork.


#2 This one is selling Western Food. Almost every night the stall is full. Maybe because Thai people are sick of Thai food already hehe.


#3 The boy has been to Thailand 100000000000 times. He's introducing Thai hawker style to me, that each stall will put a jug of water for you to drink for free by default. So you don't have to order any drinks. Save money!


#4 My wan tan noodle. It kinda sucks actually. Segamat wan tan noodle win hands down.


#5 The boy's noodle soup, which tastes quite plain but a lot nicer than mine. Nothing to wow about these hawkers outside the hotel. If you stay there, I figured you don't have to try them out.


#6 After dinner we walked over to Tesco Lotus which is just across the street from the hotel lobby. On the way there we pass by the hawker selling BBQ chicken wing. Nice!!!!!


#7 After chicken wing, we went to McDonalds inside Tesco Lotus. Guess what I order?


#8 WHAT ELSE BUT SAMURAI PORK BURGER!!!! Thailand has pork everywhere. yummy yum.


#9 Wah see my greedy face. I just had wan tan noodle and BBQ chicken wing now I'm eating fries and Samurai pork burger. NO WONDER I GAIN WEIGHT YA ALLAH


#10 Very happy face with the Samurai put in front of me.


#11 WAH SEE SO JUICY YUMMY YUM YUM I LOVE SAMURAI Thank god for pork burger.


#12 Say hi to Samurai.


#13 Gembiranya.


#14 Stuffed my mouth crazy full. True face of the glutton.


#15 99 baht for a Samurai Pork Burger set. Okay what. I went to Krabi and Burger King is like 290 baht per set okay. Such atrociously overpriced set.


#16 The boy fresh just out of the bed in the morning.


#17 We took the BTS to MBK for some shopping hurray


#18 I looked for this bread shop for our afternoon tea. My eldest sis introduced this when we were in Bangkok 3 years ago. I loved it so I insist to look for it.


#19 We ordered the sugary butter bread and the one with peanut butter.


#20 Then there's the white bread with something like Kaya.


#21 My milk green tea and the boy's strawberry milk. He hated it but I liked mine. A bit too filling though. Too much bread and peanut butter and milk.


#22 Shopping time! I was in the shop trying out 2 pairs of shoe I picked which is I think less than RM30. I couldn't decide which to buy and kept trying and trying then the boy said "Just get both and I'll pay for it". There's this Caucasian woman in the same shop that laughed and said to us "I wished I had a bf who would say that to me".


#23 Bought this white frame sunglasses ala Ah Lian style haha.


#24 Mischievous look while waiting for lunch. Yes food again duh.


#25 MBK food court is one of the best. We tried almost every stall and loved each and every one of it.


#26 My fried chicken and rice. I tried Krabi's fried chicken but it's totally not a competition! Hatyai has the best. Bangkok second. Krabi...nah..not in the list. THis is damn good okay crispy and all.


#26 His Pad Thai with peanut and sweet chilli sauce. Nice! But not as nice as my Fried Chicken hohohohoho.


#27 I love MBK! Doesn't everyone??


#28 And I bought quite a handful of stuff. At an amazingly cheap price woohoooo.


#29 BTS is divided into different zones. Ours usually take around 30 baht to the shopping area which is..maybe 7 or 8 stations away.


#30 The station overlooking the Siam Paragon and Siam Centre. Siam Paragon is like the paragon in KL which only houses expensive branded things. So if you're not in that league, don't bother to shop there.


#31 Our hotel is at On Nut station, which is the last station of the Green Sukhumvit Line.


#32 Back to the hotel to put down our stuff for some massage. Inexpensive massage centres are everywhere in Thailand.


#33 Handbags for mum and myself. Fats. Bikinis. Sunglasses. The boy's fake Billabong shorts at only RM30 each I think.


#34 The boy brought me to this low cost massage shop for some pampering. Or so I thought. Turns out it's quite dodgy. But then the people inside are all okay they're all decent nice people who're just trying to make a living.


#35 The place for foot massage. Neatly done. Air conditioned too.


#36 This is the room for my body scrub. They led me in, gave me a towel and asked me to strip naked and cover myself with the towel. Then they left me there for what seems like 10 hours. The room has nothing but just a mattress. NOTHING ELSE. And for a moment there I thought I felt like a prostitute waiting for a client. I told the boy who's in the next room and he kept asking me to relax haha.

Turns out the whole thing is quite decent. Body scrub and massage was done nicely. Steam room is a bit small to share with the boy but other than that, we're both quite satisfied.


#37 Cheap! RM10 for 1 hour of Thai massage. RM30 for body scrub. But we took the package which has body scrub, massage + sauna I think less than RM50. Where else can I find such a price for so many things? The room is a bit dodgy like I said but I can live with that. It's clean and air conditioned. That's what matters anyway. I've unfortunately learnt to live life the cheap way haha.


#38 The boy all satisfied outside the shop.

Needless to say, we went back for more massage the 2nd day haha.

We went clubbing after that but I'll leave that to another post.

That's all for Part II. XOXO.

5 comments:

i never been to bangkok at all, next time i would ask you if I go, keep your itinerary well. And you have a nice boy! happy for you. As for me, I used to hear something like" dont buy the shoes, you have enuf" or " you pay one and I pay the 50% of the other one." T__________T

"And for a moment there I thought I felt like a prostitute waiting for a client."

HAHAHAHHA... that's so funny!!! Why they like to do that ha? Leave clients there waiting naked... I had the same experience in Bali too.

I cannot tahan foot massage though, I was laughing all the way like a mad woman...

nice to see you all happy and fatter. They say when ur in love, you are fat. SO BE IT.
unlike me...ARRGGGGHHHH..keeel me pls.

ah FINALLY we get to see your bf in your blog haha. u look happy together. i'm happy for you!

Jia: my itinerary wouldn't be useful coz i don't do sightseeing haha. ya i'm pretty lucky he's never let me pay for anything at all :) but "dont buy the shoes, u have enough" cannot la must train him a bit. shoes for a girl is never enough!!!!

Xweing: YA if the place nice then nvm lah naked with towel can enjoy the nice env. but if the room like lousy then it's very cham wan :( I never tried foot massage! never had the courage I think it'd be really painful ler. ahaa how can u laugh! it's supposed to be painful not ticklish!

Hwa: Happy yes. Fatter brrrr. Yah apparently thats what happen. u eat when u're happy. DON LIKE THAT I DOWAN TO KILL YOU. You'll recover soon I'm sure of that. in no time u'll be back in the market.

mic: hahaha yah coz people say they don know i haf a bf like unfair to him like that haha

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More