Tweet

Pages

That Last Night In Krabi

During our usual Kayu session, we discussed about our last night in Krabi.

Our last night in Thailand, we decided to go to the Aonang beach pubs. It was a whole stretch of pubs together with loud music blaring and Thai girls shaking their booties on the bars. These girls are bartenders cum prostitutes. You can bring them home with a price. There're also a whole bunch of foreigners having a wild night there dancing, drinking and flirting with no strings attached.



All of us went except the married couples. Needless to say, I honestly think that night is the best night of all 5 days in Krabi. We really partied and had a great night. However, my married friend insisted that he made the right decision by going back to the hotel that night instead of joining us, because couples tend to get into trouble in clubs/pubs if one of them danced with..some other people of opposite gender.

I totally agree with him.

I wouldn't want to go clubbing with Step in KL. I don't think I'd like it if he dances or drinks with other girls in the club. If it's some other cafe, I would be totally fine with it. It's just the pubs and clubs that I didn't like because everyone tends to be more....open. However, I'm fine with him going with his friends without me. In fact, he did still go clubbing nowadays. Even when I'm in KL, I told him it's fine to go ahead and I'll stay home and watch PP stream or something.

However that only applies to KL. The situation is totally different in Krabi.

I didn't just say it. I DID stay for the drinking. When they said they wanted to go pubbing, I didn't give it a second thought and really wanted to go along and danced our last night away. I even kept asking Step to dance and really wanted to see him dancing with those Thai girls haha don't know why! I enjoyed seeing all my friends going crazy haha. It's totally different okay KL girls and Thai girls! haha we're on vacation what!

But then maybe I'm saying that because we're just dating. Maybe if I'm married, I would think differently. Maybe at that time, I would be the one insisting to go back hotel and sleep haha.

You? What do you think? Would you be okay if your bf/gf goes clubbing and dance with other girls? Girls hotter than you are?

14 comments:

Ya i also damn hate it if my boyfren go dance with other girls. i told him it's okay but i totally hate it! jealous gua........if the girl not pretty then okie lar :D

sorry no hot girl but me if u are my bf

Emm...I dont like it either. But were you sincerely allowed him to go dance with the thai girl? I guess girls are complicated sometimes, what we think and what we say are different, what we think and how we feel also different. LoL..anyway, if i give a green light to my bf to dance and he REALLY do it, then I will screw him kao kao!

girls are crazy. they say ok you can go. BUT if you really go then they get crazy and scold you for nothing then the famous "i say go you REALLY go" sentence come out. then you have to buy things to make her happy. it wasn't even the guy's fault to start with.

nope, no clubbing and dancing with hot guys :D

This is something unrelated. But a friend told me she doesn't like his bf joining her gang cause he can't dance well. guys nowadays very pai mia. haha

sorry I digress ;p

By right, it shouldn't be a problem to let the boy dance with other gals because you bliv on him. But u cant expect the another gal dun have the feeling towards your boy wo.. so, play safe. watch pp stream together at home. =P

I guess that depends on couples,
For me and Carmen, we are fine with it, either we go together, or we go separately with our friends even with opposite sex 
We have been doing this for 5 years; I guess it is more on how you trust your partner.
However, this is couple by couple basis….. so no one is right and no one is wrong! Haha…

It is actually just based on whether you are Ok with it.
For me the rest is just excuses due that you don’t either like clubbing/drinking or you are simply lazy….
Couples or Married couples can actually go together, have a drink, with friends.
For me this is the only activity that can keep the youth going on before going to uncle/auntie life.

Cheers on Life - Joel

Anon: Haha I think guys are quite pretentious. They acted like they didn't know their gfs are challenging them to go ahead. Actually they know haha.

Shu: ok ok you hot haha.

JiaJia: You don't like it even if it's in Krabi? Ya I sincerely allowed him to go dance with the THai girls because those are prostitutes. They're not competitors. Quite different I think. You're so funny! You said you gave green light but then if he goes you wanna screw him kao kao summore. How can! Later they say you're complicated haha.

Korej: TOLD ME WHAT.

Anon: Girls are not crazy. I think guys can tell when girls are giving the fake okays. But they jsut pretend they didn't know and go ahead. Then act stupid when girls get angry. Seriously.

Bert: haha how can you be so controlling! You should trust your gf..really. The chances of girls cheating on guys are a lot lower than guys. HAHA yah wor your friend is right. If my bf can't dance I probably wont want him to go out with my friends hahahaha. so mean!

Cath: You're right. Really. Even if I trust my bf, sometimes if the girls offer themselves it's hard to resist. Hmm. No matter how much you trust your partner, sometimes..shit happens.

Joel: you're right man. couple need to go out and have fun sometimes. I seriously don't think married people should just stay home and do nothing. Why can't people enjoy life once in a while yah? You and Carmen..haha I know. You club separately so often looks like it's totally fine.

to me.. is trust. have faith in your partner. dance is just one of those possible "things" to happen when you are not with your partner. if dance can cause complication, there are a lot more things to worry.

NO. That's why we're getting married. HAHA

To stop him from dancing with other hot gals... whahaha...

ng xiao wei, I thought he marrying you because he doesnt what you to dance with guys? haha :P

dance dance dance: actually u're right. when you think about it it's quite unnecessary. such small thing. but then when it happens, it's different ler.

Xweing: hahaha pls concentreate on ur 3kg haha. if not he dance with other poeple oredy.

PikLay: both of them very controlling haih haha.

If they start to dance real close with one another, jealousy will sink in. I know dancing is a kind of art but just can't help it, I suppose.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More