Tweet

Pages

A Bit Bored.

Today...I worked.

No I lied. I am so god damn lazy now you won't even believe I did nothing the whole day. I just came to work and then did some bullshit of UNIX copying here and there. Pretending to be busy. I hope nobody notices.

Anyone watched Harry Potter? I'm quite a fan but this latest one is a bit disappointing, isn't it? It's lame love stories here and there with everyone. Where's the MAGIC fighting. Sigh a bit wasted my 10 bucks.

I wanted to watch Land of The Lost coz got dinosaurs okay but nobody want to watch with me! I'll just have to force Step to go then. I believe it's quite nice I saw the trailer and..got dinosaurs lor.

I also checked AirAsia website if there's any good deal in December coz Dec 18th is a public holiday (Friday) and 19th is my birthday ehem wtf so if can take 2 days leave then I can go..somewhere already. Taiwan is like RM700 to and fro and Hong Kong worse RM800 to and fro and if go Macau got a bit hope only RM600 to and fro but a bit troublesome coz have to take the ferry over to Hong Kong island. AirAsia can you hear me please have some discounts soon.

cis what am I talking about. Its as if I haven't had holiday for a long long time but I'm on holidays whole year.

Actually that's not true. Poeple kept saying I kept going on vacation. No but if you look closely, I only went to US for 3 weeks and Krabi for 2 working days THE WHOLE YEAR.

THAT'S ALL. A LOT MEH.

Cis. The other trips are all on weekends not on working days okay.

Defensive wtf.

Can you tell Im quite bored right now.

6 comments:

same here.. i wish i could go vacation sometimes.. actually quite enjoy my life, something like balanced life. me only go australia recently.

well., just go near near..
like pin ball at perlis, pulau jerejak.. here planning to go pulau ketam.. when the right time comes, I will go taiwan and beijing..

~epalbee

tell u what, i just booked my Airasia ticket for my "mini-honeymoon" today!

Going to Taipei/Yilan for 5D4N in Oct... total about RM1100 roundtrip for both of us!

Epalbee: When did you go Aus? Which part of AUs? I'm going to Melb in Sept too! I've been to Jerejak..a bit boring there tough.

Xweing: YOH JEALOUSNYA AKU. U got the Taipei AirAsia good deal ler in Oct. The discount doesn't last till Dec =( So real honeymoon go where ler??? Err where is Yilan? Taiwan?

wah..xiao wei, you got the tickets CHEAP!

joan: i was in melbourne for a week. you can go to watch penguin, kangaroo, bear and etc.

the tram in melbourne is fun and free. besides, i went to 12 apostles to see the rocks in the sea. also can visit the goldhill, where ancient chinese come to seek their fortune.

the melbourne city itself is sleepless.. there are lots of variety of chinese food. well.. i really miss the place.

~epalbee

Bert: yah she did! :( haih i wish it's me haha.

epalbee: melb sounds fun yah. i'd love to try everything u mentioned EXCEPT the wild lifes. haha.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More