Tweet

Pages

Very Unhappy.

I just weigh myself and I'm 1kg heavier from 1 week of Thailand.

FML.

Seriously.

Naturally, the first person I take it out on is Step.

I used to have irregular eating habits. I usually go 2-3 days without food. Just the thought of food makes me uncomfortable so I avoided it as much as I could. I went out for lunch/dinner just so I could hang out with friends but mostly I just order something, nibble 10% of it and left the rest of it untouched. However, I still take Milo a lot and desserts, the sinful delights!

Then Step tried to persuade me into eating every chance he get. And boy, people who know him know how much he is able to eat. I'm constantly amazed by his appetite. Soon, I followed his steps. I started gobbling down food, every freaking hour. Worst thing is, I'm not even full even after every meal!

I eat Nasi Lemak for breakfast (sometimes Char Kuay Teow and Nasi Kandar), + Milo + Fruit Juice + Roti Canai. Then there's Hatyai, then Bangkok. Average of 3-4 plates of fried rice/noodle every meal. Then desserts. Then snacks. Then 2 hours later we're in McDonalds gobbling down Samurai Pork Burger. Then there's US. Everyone knows US portion of food. HUGE. And I can finished everything by myself plus a glass of Oreo Shake with Milk and Cream. Then there's Krabi.

In 7 months, I gained 6 kgs.

6 FREAKING KILOS. 六。 Roku. 여섯.
13.2 POUNDS!


My 26 inch jeans is hanging there at the door and I don't think I can wear it anymore. I don't even want to try. Tsk. Why want to squeeze my fats into the stupid jeans. fuck.

HOW

ADOI

HOW

HOW

HOW

I'm very depressed right now.

I need to go into a real diet.

Seriously.

Please stop telling me how fat I am. I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THESE NASTY COMMENTS AT THIS MOMENT.

I swear I'm going to lose the pounds in 2 months.

Really wan.

I even texted Grace and I'd be going back to dancing again after her many messages to ask me to join them again. I haven't danced in 1.5 years I think and I don't think I have the stamina for that again but I'll go back anyhow.

Anyone want to sponsor my slimming treatments? 60 sessions are enough to lose my pounds off. It's not even gonna cost more than RM2k!

So...

Any sponsors?

4 comments:

COME ALREADY.....

WEDNESDAYS 6PM....

OR ANY DAY WALAO

I used to be 44kg too..after breaking up with your col 2-3 years ago($%&^&*^%$#$%#%^R&*..you know who is he). Then after that, I started to gain weight coz i dont think i looked good anymore. And now..guess wat, I am 50! 50!! i never reached 50 in my 27 years! and I had been staying like this for almost a year!
Tell me if you have any BKM to get yourself back in shape again! I want to go back to my 44kg zaman kegemilangan~

Grace: YES YES YES CONFIRM!

Jia: hahaha why are u so funny! yes i know who HE is hehe. well a yr ago when i lost love, i also lost the kgs. almost 5 kgs. now gain back already. I ALSO WANT GO BACK TO MY ZAMAN KEGEMILANGAN. I don know any short cut but ill just stop eating roti canai and nasi lemak. let's see how it goes in 1 month. now i feel ugly =(

take more fruits and vege, my dear...
though you don't really like it but try to take some for a good start.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More