Tweet

Pages

Not so much of Sun and Sea.

I'm back from Sun, Sea and Fun.

Not so much of sun and sea though. We were quite unfortunate. It's sunny on the day we touched down Krabi. Then it rained continuously the few days after and the rain only stopped the day we left for airport.

Tsk.

Someone in my group must have annoyed the Big Guy up there greatly that He has to do this to us haha.

But that's fine!

I might be a bit disappointed that I couldn't take the LongTail or SpeedBoat out to the islands for some snorkelling and some beachy fun. But I didn't complain as much as my friends did (they're super unhappy about the weather haha) because I sort of enjoy lepakking the days away doing nothing but taking the bike out for some food and food and food.

Now that I'm back, I'm thinking whether I should blog about Krabi first or start from wayyyyy before which is Bangkok which I started but did not continue. I figure if I blog about Krabi first I'll never talk about Bangkok or US.

So Let me talk about Bangkok first!

...

erm..maybe tomorrow lah.

1 comments:

I think it was 'the big guy' up there arrangement. Hahaha. Rumours said that 8/10 Krabi visitors infected by H1N1. So... tell those guys to appreciate. haha.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More