Tweet

Pages

Fremont Solstice Fair 2009

Today I went to the Fremont Fair for the 2009 Summer Solstice Event. I've never heard of it until today. It's a fair where people eat, drink, shop, dance, perform and parade to celebrate Summer and Jun 21st being the longest day of 2009.

I took this on the way to Everett.



Guess what time it is



8.58PM. At night! Okay the photo didn't do it any justice at all because after that the sun shines. And it's still shining until 9.30pm. Pardon me for feeling surprised because I haven't been to any other countries during summer so I've not seen this before.

Tomorrow it's going to be bright until at least 10pm. What a long day for people to get a lot of work done.

Where was I.

Oh the Fremont Solstice Fair.

This fair is an eye opener. You must be thinking why la what so special about people partying on the street and dancing and parade and all that. You can see all those in Disneyland okay.

BUT in this fair, people cycle NAKED. Yes you heard me correctly. They just painted themselves and then cycle in the streets naked.

CAN U FIND THAT IN DISNEYLAND WTF.

Okay prove:



one more:



haha. Nice sight.

No I actually didn't take these photos. I borrowed them from my sister's friend's facebook. I was late. When I reach, the cyclist parade is over. But I did see a few guys cycling around naked, some with painted bodies, some without.

Haha wtf seriously wan lor. They just cycle naked, man and woman.

Not only that, those who watch also go topless.



The other parades have nothing special about it. Groups of people just wear costumes and dance in the streets, some topless as well.



Told you it's an interesting fair. Haha seriously never thought the fair is so...naked.

I have plenty more photos but lazy la now. Blog about everything later in another entry.

And,

SHOCK OF THE DAY

I GAINED FREAKING 3 KGS IN 2.5 WEEKS.

3 KGS!

KILL ME PLS. JUST KILL ME NOW.

8 comments:

haha. I cant kill you coz i gain 2 kg in one week,
lol..I love the pic of that fat hairy guy cycling nakedly! it was hilarious!

i didn't know there was this fair. I was there and didnt walk near cos it was so crowded..

now i understand why u wanted to buy a bike so much

haha... no pics of yourself this time... does that mean u were naked?

GOSH

JiaJia: wow 2 kg in 1 week are u sure!! u look like u haven't eaten in ages. yah hahaa so many *ehem* horizontally challenged people also naked!

piklay: yaya you didn't go watch ah. you should la. although macam pervert but interesting mar haha. when r u going back??

korej: NOW U KNOW WTF.

Xweing: ahahahahaha I WISH haha but scared got Intel biz trip people there take photo of me die lah.

coming back Penang next week :). Lunch?

piklay: i going back in july then go krabi!

are u crazy? U travelling like much more than eating rice? Hahaha enjoy!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More