Tweet

Pages

Can I Drive?

In order to be able to drive Singapore plate car legally, I need to convert my Malaysian driving license. The actual Singapore driving test consists of basic theory test, advanced theory test and practical driving test.



But to convert license, I need to get the driving transcript from JPJ Msia and only need to take the basic theory test here called 'Traffic Police Course for Foreign Conversion". First is to go to Comfort Del Gro driving centre and book a date then pay for it la what else. Total for the test is S$11.35 including tax. They also provide E-Test and something else but I didn't take those because I too stingy to pay for those hehe.

My test is tomorrow night. I better pass! I don't want to pay for another test hmph!

4 comments:

hahah don't fail ur undang test.

sure pass wan la... use common sense... the test is on a touch screen... u should be able to finish within 15-20 mins...

Good luck baby! :) faster pass so can drive me around.. kkekeke

Candy: huhuhu i don understand how Pat can fail lol

Joe: i find it easy because i read the undang book. else maybe wrong liao who knows.

Step: zzzzzzz lousy bf. when u comment this i already finished my test u never ask me also

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More