Tweet

Pages

The Day Has Finally Come.

I have finally reached the Big Five-0.

On Friday I took the black pants out from my closet and...jeng jeng jeng....I can't button it. What is this shit! I just wore it 1 month ago and it fits perfectly. And now I can't button it! I kept thinking to myself oh that's because i just washed it and usually after u wash your jeans and pants or wahtever shit they'll be a lil tighter. So I just tarik nafas, squeeze in my belly and button it. And go to work. Hoping it'll get looser after few hours wtf.

In the end, I spent S$16 cab to and fro during lunch to go back home and change. Coz it's so tight it makes me nauseous it's not even funny.

I mustered some courage and step on the weighing machine and it's...50. I've reached the dreadful 5. For the longest time I haven't seen that 5 when I weigh myself but, that day has finally come.

Laugh lah laugh!

12 comments:

funniest thing I've read whole week!

jeebs: .....wtf..........
yday i swore i gonna eat some soup stuff for lunch. but my colleague decided to eat KFC today. OF ALL THE THINGS. aih.

I thought you talking about the Salary 5 digit zeroes finally come... haha...

tahniah and congratulations! let's go celebrate at MOF buffet, since you're over 50 and 1 or 2 kg extra doesn't matter :D

Joel: sgd or rm LOL no lah! of coz is my forever weight battle lah haha

Joe: when you reach 50kg, 0.1kg also matter A LOT X-(

Why won't u find a lifetime diet that u can keep to? It'll be easier and it'll keep yourself sane. :)

Baby.. Time to eat vege for your diet :D

50kg is not a big deal lah. You are taller, so naturally heavier. most importantly stay healthy!! EAT VEGE!! muhahahaha

meh... 50 is a nice number... Hawaii Five-O... wahahaha... makes no diff to ppl like me and steve who weigh more than 70 each... so take consolation we will always be fatter than you! :P (btw did you go jogging like you said you would... hm?)

Passing By: I wish I have a lifetime diet that can stop me from gaining all this. Do you have one to share with me =)

Step: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Candy: I have a bulging tummy. How healthy is that =(

Joe: Ah now I know where the problem is. I hang out with 70kg people that's why!!! hmph! I shall start finding friends who are 40kg! And. no. I did not jog *hides in shame

aduh..dont worry la. I am big 5 + 2. So lets go celebrate!

Jia: How come you don't look your weight! this is unfair! haha i feel so uncomfrotable with all the fats hanging. sigh.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More