Tweet

Pages

I Can Haz License!

Of course I passed. With flying colors *flips hair lol sombong. It's 50 questions in 50 minutes but I finished it in 9 minutes and I got 50/50. That's also because my brother borrowed me the undang book from his friend which i studied for 3 times kiasu wtf.



The exam hall which I curi curi took photo using the phone. I am at Station 12 and nowadays so canggih is touch screen and I know the result right after it ended. I remembered the first time i took my undang test many many yrs ago still write on those ABCD answer sheet where you need to hitamkan the answer.

BUT I haven't convert my license yet. Because I don't have my Malaysian driving license with me aih. Maybe next month! Then when I got my license all of you please feel free to buy me a car as a congratulations present ok.

6 comments:

Okay, I buy Knight Rider for you. Ethan will be jealous. HAHAH

Candy: I never hear ethan talk about knight rider anymore! he never make the wo..woo...wo..woo...sound anymore!

Jia: hahaha *flips hair* hahah anyone also can pass lah

that malay looks very down, dia fail ka?

Congrats girl!! Ask steph buy u one new car! haha..

Ribby: okay later i call him and ask for u ok.

Cassy: haha nothing to congrats also i don think anyone actually fail it. he ar. wait for him i better buy myself!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More