Tweet

Pages

Top Student.

Did I mention I finally got my wire fund back? They need me to pay $10 to check on the wire status. I willingly said okay because what is $10 compared to the money you transferred and is missing? Pfttttttt.

+++++++++

In The Star: Malaysian is top law student at Cambridge University

"
The classical guitar player is not done yet. He will pursue his Bar exams, expected to be completed by end of 2011, in Singapore.

“I will also join the Singapore Legal Service in January,” said Tan, who was awarded an Asean scholarship by Singapore’s Ministry of Education after completing his A-Levels at the Temasek Junior College there."


"


Excuse me, why is our country not doing something to keep him in Malaysia? Are we just reporting him in the news as best student and then our best student decided to work for Singapore?

4 comments:

ah, that's where I had my JC education too. Go TJ! Anyways, malaysian government is really bad at keeping intecllectual properties

Maybe he is the smart one who turn down Malaysia's offer :)

Angel: Really! Then am I going to see you in the news too??!

Anon: Hmph. Sad but true.

Candy: Yala that's why he's top student mar haha.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More