Tweet

Pages

Lemony Snicket

“Everyone, at some point in their lives, wakes up in the middle of the night with the feeling that they are all alone in the world, and that nobody loves them now and that nobody will ever love them, and that they will never have a decent night’s sleep again and will spend their lives wandering blearily around a loveless landscape, hoping desperately that their circumstances will improve, but suspecting, in their heart of hearts, that they will remain unloved forever. The best thing to do in these circumstances is to wake somebody else up, so that they can feel this way, too.”

- lemony snicket (via loventhetruth)

Haha I was reading and reading and thinking why so emo wan lah. Loved the last sentence!

++++++++++++++++++++

Aih anyway from the last entry I actually feel quite bad about ranting it here. That's really mean what I said. But in my defense, at that point I'm really pretty annoyed! I don't know why I'm explaining myself also now wtf.

Kesimpulannya, money is not everything for everyone. It is for me though so after long consideration I decided to forgo Wan Tan Mee, Nasi Lemak and Char Kuay Teow to come here anyway and for the better quality of life. You can say I'm money faced whatever. But you CAN'T say I'm evil coz I used money to pijak on people in my last entry! I don't do that! Except..... only that 1 time coz he's equally evil too =(. My point is, if money is not primary factor for you, if money is not everything to you, if money is not enough to bring happiness to you, then that's good for you. You can stay where you are and do what you're doing now. Whats the point of earning big bucks if you're not happy? Different people have different opinion on how they should live their life. I chose to do it this way doesn't mean you have to agree with me. But don't be mean right?

Why am I explaining myself again. Am i really THAT guilty. Shit. Seems like what they said is right. I AM turning into a new leaf haha.

++++++++++++++++++++

Anyway, I have found a great great workout recipe. Best part about it is it kept me interested and I actually dint mind doing it everyday! Compared to just the monotonous jog and run and swim, this is far way better. If it works, I'll share with you guys too ok!

One good thing about the HDB here is that they have a park downstairs at every area. Most nights you can see the old people doing line dance at a corner, another group doing this sword chinese kungfu thing, young teenagers breakdancing at another corner, and almost 10-15 people jogging round the field. You can go down and jog at 10pm and still see many people jogging there and the place is so well lit. It's riuh rendah every night like the whole community is there and also grandmothers taking their grandchildren strolling around.

I loved it coz I can go down and run out in the park anytime I want and there're people. And you actually feel safe. Really. Maybe it's not as safe as I thought it to be, but definitely better than Malaysia! Aisey Malaysia you cant jog outside coz you'll either kena rob or slashed or raped. I'm not joking. Nobody runs outside the gym without feeling like they'll die anytime. Well maybe not to THAT extent but you get my point.

So YAY to going back to exercising again!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More