Tweet

Pages

Rants!

Someone just said to my face that he felt people who go to Singapore to work for the money is pathetic because...jeng jeng jeng....BECAUSE HE SAID EVERYDAY HAVE TO EAT LOUSY FOOD. So we're pathetic because we came to eat LOUSY FOOD just for the money.

*stone for 5 minutes*

WHAT FUCK IS THAT????

Hey asshole. 1st of all, FUCK YOU. Are you thinking with your asshole? After 5 minutes I still cannot find anything to say back to him because I was in a really extremely confused state. Should I laugh at him or feel angry at him? I'M CONFUSEDDDDDDDD.

He's such a joker. IF YOU DON'T WORK FOR MONEY THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU WORKING RIGHT NOW AND COMPLAINING EVERYDAY THAT THE COMPANY IS NOT PAYING YOU ENOUGH? Oh now I know. They're not paying you enough because your brain is stuck up your asshole already.

When you're eating your awesome food at RM20 and earning RM1000, have it ever crossed your mind that we're actually earning double your money but can eat your food anytime we want at half your price? Oh let me rephrase that. It should be a little more than double because last I checked, the currency is 2.39.

Hmm.

So who's pathetic?

I have been really angelic lately and I'm in such good mood! I gave so much thoughts to people's feelings and never rant and say mean insensitive things anymore because I am a grown up. But for god's sake there just has to be someone there to make my blood boil. Mind you, he didn't just say 1 sentence. He was going on and on and on about pathetic people (definition of pathetic people as mentioned above) for like 15 minutes. If he had talked properly to me about Singapore's lousy food, I couldn't have agreed more and I would discuss more about the lack of food quality since I memang think food here a bit cannot make it anyway but he just HAD to put it that way!

You know seriously I don't want to say mean things like this but then he has the guts to say it to my face when he know very well I'm working here right now. Jealousy much? Amithofo I hope you find peace in your soul soon.

Okay end rant.

*******************

Another rant.

I was just saying the other day that I am finally in the "IN" crowd now and look what happen to my iPhone yesterday!! My screen display is damaged and now I can't type properly to people because I can't see the whole keypad anymore and I can't use the shortcuts because they're covered in the blank space *sobs*




Sigh. So much for my awesome wallpaper.

9 comments:

I think you did go to Singapore to make more money or to pursue a better career, so you shouldn't deny that fact. However, I don't think that's in anyway pathetic. My parents left their villages to the city to work so I could have a much better life, that in no way is pathetic. I think that is forward-thinking to say the least. Don't waste time on that dude, he got some serious issues about life.

Anon: Maybe you need to re-read what I wrote again? I never once denied that I came here to work for money. I even emphasize on that point when I said I'm earning double right now and also when I said "if you're not working for money then why are you working right now" haha. What I'm ranting is that he define that as pathetic not because we left our home country to pursue better future and money but instead he defined that pathetic because we came here to "eat lousy food" just for money :)

居家網路創業免費試用中
學習簡單只要複製成功模式
免費加入體驗 http://wahez.weebly.com
註冊後請留意您的信箱並於我連絡,系統將會提供完整居家網路創業資訊

I dont blame ur fren. Chances are he has been applying for jobs in Singapore as well but he just isnt capable enough to land 1. =)
Jealousy is very unbecoming... oh well, 2.4x is quite alot to get jealous about. =P

2cents: I dowan to use money to bash him back wan. Because for different people, they have different things that brings happiness. Money may not be their primary factor. what is 2.4x if you dont have family or anything here right. But don't la go around and say people pathetic. Not nice lah!

Sabar lah, just ignore them.

Sabar lah, just ignore them.

Candy: BAH i just turn on my deaf ears from now on

Hey, the food in Singapore ain't that bad! I recommend the wantanmee @ Food Republic in Vivocity. The charsiew is to die for. :p

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More