Tweet

Pages

One Year Older, One Year Wiser.

I had a great great birthday weekend! Ah besides the fact that I got a year older /sucks but besides that all is well. I went back to PG for a short weekend getaway. Actually I didn't thought of going back until the bf suggested it and he said he thinks that's a great place to go celebrate the birthday since I have friends there and there's char kuay teow too!

The 1st place I dropped by is my facial place because god knows how long I haven't had any decent facial! I felt my face got so dull and dark and full of blackheads & bf tagged along. Later back at the hotel, we (err I mean me) kept looking at the mirror admiring the great work Wei Wei did! All the small bumps (acne?) and blackheads and whiteheads are all gone! And I felt my face lighted up a whole lot haha so kua zheong. We're both extremely satisfied seriously. I had 3 more facial sessions before the package finishes and bf suggested that we go back mid next year just to have that facial again so yay!

Is it me or did Penang changed a great deal? There're a few new malls and new condos coming up and the much talked about Straits Quay.

I will post the birthday photos soon..after I finish my team building photos urgh takes forever to finish it. I looked back at my archives and I realized that I used to be able to blog everything on the day that it happens late at night! Where did I find all that time!

Anyway,

Happy Birthday to Me! And I am really looking forward to next year!

5 comments:

ohmine! WEI WEI? i had my facial there too. what la..so many things in common la. you gained weight and me too, you cannot lose your weight and me too and now wei wei me too! sorry, i didnt stalk you leh.
but anyway, happy birthday to you! haha

Jia: eh you forgot we both have extremely loving other half who sayang us to no end? hahaha tak tau malu. ya i think wei wei not bad. really. the facials in sg are good, but a tad bit too pricey for my liking >.<

Jia will lose some weights today because she is going to aerobic class with me later! :p

Candy: belum upload :S slow as usual.

Cath: You don't go lor! you are too thin liao!!!!

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More