Tweet

Pages

Resorts World Sentosa - Universal Studios Singapore Part II



Action!

Part I here.

Universal Studios is built up of 7 main areas.


#1 Park map.

Source

Entrance is at the bottom. When you walk left, it's the Madagascar (with the ship & huge tree). After Madagascar, is Far Far Away (the palace). Moving on, is The Lost World (with the streams of river). Walk straight down, is Ancient Egypt. After Egypt, is Sci-Fi City (with the galactica roller coaster). Beside SciFi is New York. And the last one is Hollywood, which is where you exit the park as well.

We reached the entrance around 1.30pm and spent like half an hour there getting the tickets ready and also for the rest of the team to arrive.


#2 Me, Amy & Juliet. Amy is the organizer so she's busy going around buying McDonalds and getting tickets for all of us.


#3 USS Entrance.


#4 The gang. We sorta hang out together and makan together and a bit antisocial and never join any other teams. fuh. So many "and"s. Right most is my boss. He looks really garang. No I mean he IS really garang but garang towards our users which is a good thing then we won't kena bully. We always call him the gangster of the team coz everytime he say something he looks like he's gonna punch you in the face.


#5 My printed ticket. Looks a bit cheap right. That's what I get from the counter.


#6 My cube neighbours. Left is Asri, who was extremely helpful and any questions asked he would really take time and answer you patiently. Right is Shen Yi. As you can see he doesn't really like me from the distance between us haha NO LA he's just really really really shy! Really! He doesn't hate me! *in denial


#7 The team that went that day. Some of the team member was clearing annual leaves so missed out on this. And another team of 5-6 has not yet arrived so, only left us few small potatoes here. They're all wearing the team shirt. I also got but I don't really wanna take photo in USS with that shirt! So............I had it hang around me instead.


#8 Dreamworks row of shops at the entrance.


#9 Right after entrance, you turn left to the office and get the $5 food voucher & $5 gift voucher and the park maps. They say Yang Bin (on the left) looks like some ah pek going to pasar buy pork like that coz of the slipper and how he sit! He's from China and he's funny, but not intentional funny, coz he can't speak English that well so whenever he tries to explain something, it turns out to be a joke to the rest of us haha so bad esp when he talks to his best friend Tung (who's a Vietnamese). Only both of them can understand each other haha so cute.


#10 The entrance road leading to the start of the park. Turn left to Madagascar and right to Hollywood.


#11 We also hang out here for almost half an hour taking photos and checking maps.


#12 I didn't watch Madagascar so I have no idea but they say this is the tree from Madagascar so, Madagascar tree it is!


#13 Life size replica of a ship. I have no idea but I googled and it seems like this ship is the ship that the zoo animals fell off at the start of their adventure in Madagascar. If you have watched the cartoon, you should know what I'm talking about?

We didn't go for any rides in Madagascar land but if I'm not mistaken, there's this ride called "A Crate Adventure". It's a ride on wooden boats where you'll drift down rivers and meet the characters from Madagascar.


#14 Me and XiaoJun, the doll in the team. When I first saw her I thought she looked like Liang Yong Qi from some HK movies. Her skin is super soft and nice! And veryyyyyyyyyy tallllllll toooooooo. She used to do part time modelling when she was younger. We took 3-4 photos here and actually bought an official one took by USS staffs for $12 per photo! A bit regret coz so expensive!


#15 We didn't go for the ride because we are busy queuing to take photo with the characters. We managed to get this one with the penguins but after that we queued for the lion and when it's our turn, they had to go in and perform so we didn't get to take any! boohoo.


#16 Before the characters left, they were dancing to the "Move it Move It" song and it's sooooo adorable!


#17 I nearly bought the lion soft toy even though i don't like cartoons wtf.


#18 Okay after all the cute dancing and shows and everything, I still don't think I will download and watch a cartoon..hmm...


#19 On the right opposite Madagascar is this tree house. We just nonchalantly walked past it because none of us know what it is. So we didn't even bother going in and walk around. Only when I reached home and downloading the photos into my PC that my 5 year old nephew ran in, saw this and say SHREK HOUSE and I'm like OHHHHHHHHHHH SHREK HOUSEEEEEE...wtf.


#20 Right after Madagascar is the Far far away land.


#21 The girls with Shrek! The fake papan Shrek. I couldn't find the real walking Shrek though if not definitely I will queue to take photo with it. U know I always say the boy looks like Shrek but I said it in the adorable Shrek cute way not the disgusting burping Ogre but he's still offended by my comment aih haha.


#22 We then went in the palace for Shrek 4D show and thank god it's air-conditioned because I'm almost barbecued! Mind you it's only like 1 hour out in the park only I nearly sweat to death. Queue was still bearable because the hall can withstand a lot of people. And there's water inside so everyone was filling cold water and stuff.


#23 The girls, somewhat refreshed 0.01% after drinking cold water.


#24 Shrek is the only cartoon I watch and I loved it! Only like the 1st one though, 2nd one is a bit mehhhhh. Can't decide whether pig is cuter or donkey or Pinocchio!


#25 After like 10 minutes of pestering by us, the boss finally agreed to let us take 1 photo of him -_-"


#26 This part is exactly the same as the one in Universal Studios L.A. You will first gather in this mini hall where they will give you a quick brief story of Shrek and Fiona. Then there's a big screen at the middle showing Gingerbread man trapped in the Dungeon.


#27 Mirror mirror on the wall tell me if I'm the fairest of them all wtf.


#28 We're then ushered into this hall and everyone grab their own 4D glass, or 3D glass. err. Is the 4D show and 3D show glasses the same wtf?


#29 HAHA Da Wei dont know how to wear glasses!

The show itself is different from the one in LA though. This one has the air from the back of your seat and geli ticklish thing at your ankle there. But quite enjoyable lah not sure is it because of the show or the air-conditioning. The show is quite short, maybe less than 10 minutes only.


#30 Haha mutant dragon donkey. I really don't understand how the donkey can make the dragon pregnant lol but it's a god damn cartoon so, what the heck.


#31 I was walking around and I told them "hey we haven't go to the palace yet" and they said "wtf you just came out of it for the shrek show" and me "oh the show's in THAT palace?" wtf blur max.

Okay! This USS journey is only 3 hours plus but I have to divide into so many parts not because got a lot of things to say but because I malas already! I got some things to do now so I'll continue with the other parks later ok!

Weather has been crazy lately. Every morning I woke up to gloomy sky and was extremely windy when I walk to the bus stop and every evening it rains! I hate it! My bus stop is opposite the company so I hate to cross the road and everyday I'm drenched like shit and my umbrella always fail on me. At critical times it will refuse to open aih. Can the sky please stop raining on evenings and rain at noon insteadddddddddddddddddddd?

1 comments:

It can help you in your business life, school, or personal life.
I found the car at a truck dealership for $7000 dollars.
The Sewing Kit found at RHL is a great buy found for under
$5.

Feel free to visit my web blog nest learning thermostat

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More